We are here to do work that matters.
Marsh & McLennan Companies gives people with purpose the global platform and the extraordinary colleagues they need to make an impact on how the world works. We bring together different businesses and diverse talents to change what is possible for our clients, their industries, and society.
Our four operating companies — Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman — offer a world of opportunities to apply your energy and your gifts to some of the great challenges of our time in an atmosphere of purpose, collaboration, and deep mutual respect.
“A vast, diverse collection of experts” is how one colleague describes our company. The work we do requires a world of talents and a great willingness to work together with people whose points of view and skill sets are far ranging. A typical project team can include:
- Strategic analysts who identify new opportunities and solutions for our clients.
- Actuarial scientists and predictive modelers who identify and quantify the risks.
- Insurance and capital transaction specialists who enable investment.
- Practitioners in the myriad disciplines that help our clients implement the solutions we propose.
- Organizational experts who help clients hire, train, deploy, and reward the people they’ll need to succeed in new endeavors.
We hope you’ll explore all the roles we have available.