|Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC, the leading global risk and reinsurance specialist, has over a 90-year history of providing
integrated solutions to the reinsurance industry. With more than 50 offices around the world, Guy Carpenter delivers
a powerful combination of analytics, reinsurance broking expertise, and strategic advisory services to help our clients
achieve profitable growth. As our clients’ most trusted strategic advisor and reinsurance broker, we leverage our
intellectual capital to anticipate and solve for a range of emerging strategic business challenges and opportunities.|
|Reinsurance and Risk Advisory Services|
- Risk quantification and assessment
- Integrated strategies to protect, deploy, and optimize capital
- Global reinsurance structuring and placement
- Portfolio optimization modeling
- Capital markets / M&A advice
- Rating agency advice
- ERM analysis
- Contract and claims management
- Capital solutions include traditional reinsurance broking, alternative capital raising* and structuring, modeling, and
- Industry-leading analytics and modeling expertise in underwriting, pricing, reserving, and catastrophe risk management.
Project management professionals assist clients in ensuring enterprise risk strategies are fulfilled.
- New market growth solutions informed by customized analysis of geographies, products, customer/distribution channels,
and pricing/profitability models.
- Top-of-the-line account servicing, from contract development through claims settlement, from a global client service team
assembled to reflect clients’ business specialties and regional needs.
EXPERTISE|| ||Guy Carpenter delivers deep technical insights and vast transactional capabilities to address complex and unique risk
management challenges. The firm’s full breadth of services includes line-of-business expertise in:
- Construction/Engineering All Risk
- Life, Accident and Health
- Marine & Energy
- Medical Professional Liability
- Political Risk & Trade Credit
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
|GC FAC ®|| ||Our GC Fac professionals provide insurance companies, managing general agencies, and captives with the placement
strategies, market leverage, information, and timely market access critical to obtaining sound, strategic facultative reinsurance.
Guy Carpenter delivers its vast resources through a network of global reinsurers to clients seeking innovative, competitive
solutions for their facultative needs.
|GC Securities*|| ||GC Securities brings together the strong financial relationships, analytics, and insurance capabilities of Guy Carpenter and its
affiliates to deliver a wide range of investment banking, capital markets, and corporate finance advisory services.
|GC Analytics ®**|| ||Guy Carpenter account executives collaborate with our market-leading GC Analytics group to mine the insights and analyses of
the most advanced modeling techniques.
- All major catastrophe models and leading-edge proprietary tools are deployed, enabling our clients to make well-informed
- The industry’s foremost actuarial professionals and specialists in catastrophe modeling, finance, statistics, meteorology,
and other sciences and disciplines analyze, assess, and structure programs with our account executives.
|* Securities or investments, as applicable, are offered in the United States through GC Securities, a division of MMC Securities Corp., a US registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Main Office: 1166 Avenue of the Americas,
New York, NY 10036. Phone: (212) 345-5000. Securities or investments, as applicable, are offered in the European Union by GC Securities, a division of MMC Securities (Europe) Ltd., which is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Reinsurance products are placed through qualified affiliates of Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC. MMC Securities Corp., MMC Securities (Europe) Ltd. and Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC are affiliates owned by Marsh & McLennan Companies. This communication is not intended as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any security, financial instrument, reinsurance or insurance product.|
** GC Analytics is a registered mark with the US Patent and Trademark Office.