Contractors are increasingly looking beyond their domestic borders to capitalise on growth opportunities in emerging markets; however, with rewards come growing risks. Seismic changes in climate, political risk, and the financing landscape are creating increasing uncertainty.
Marsh’s webinar discussed how best to manage these risks and remain competitive in this challenging environment. The discussion is directly relevant to contractors currently operating in emerging markets or those evaluating emerging market opportunities.
- What are the seismic trends facing the construction industry in emerging markets?
- How do these factors impact contractors and what must they do to remain competitive?
- How can performance security, political risk, and parametric tools help navigate these risks?
- Martin Bennett, Managing Director, Infrastructure Practice, Marsh
- Richard Marshall, Head of Infrastructure Research, BMI Research
- Adrian Pellen, Senior Vice President, Infrastructure Practice, Marsh
- Robert Deeley, Senior Vice President, Credit Specialties, Marsh
- Vincent Moy, Managing Director, International Surety, Marsh
- Tom Markovic, Senior Vice President, Weather & Energy Specialty Products, Marsh