This webinar looks at the impacts of COVID-19 on the cyber threat landscape by:
- Offering guidance to help you manage through the immediate crises.
- Exploring how Marsh helps its clients qualify and quantify cyber risk.
- Exploring cyber risk transfer options and;
- Looking at the longer-term impacts on the cyber threat landscape through the transformation of businesses.
- Siobhan O’Brien from GC’s Cyber COE will introduce the call followed by thoughtful content from our sister companies Oliver Wyman and Marsh Risk Consulting.
- Rico Brandenburg and Paul Mee, from Oliver Wyman’s Cyber Platform, will discuss the strategies and practical steps businesses, management, and workers can take to help reduce the impact of heightened cyber-risk to their organization.
- Jano Bermudes, head of the Cyber Risk Consulting at Marsh will describe how Cyber is a race against our adversaries, who change their tactics to evade detection and constantly develop new and more effective attacks. As protectors of the realm, we evolve defences around our infrastructure, data and people, to keep our ever-evolving businesses online.
- Q&A and Closing remarks
- Siobhan O’Brien - Guy Carpenter
- Rico Brandenburg - Oliver Wyman
- Paul Mee - Oliver Wyman
- Jano Bermudes - Marsh
Watch the replay below