Members of Marsh’s energy group, featuring speakers from Marsh Risk Consulting's Financial Advisory Services Practice, recently hosted a webcast discussing factors to consider when valuing business interruption in a low oil price environment. To help energy and power companies analyze risks and prepare for the future, panelists walked through several business interruption insurance scenarios, valuation examples, and solutions.
Watch the replay to learn more about:
- Business interruption insurance basics, examples, and costs.
- Effects and solutions for the low commodity pricing environment.
- Best practices for reporting when using traditional business interruption insurance coverage.
- Business interruption claims and COVID-19.
- Practical claims considerations, including an overview of current challenges, solutions, and a future outlook.