On Wednesday, September 23, Marsh & McLennan Companies (Marsh, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman) and prominent industry leaders hosted our first virtual 2020 Manufacturing and Automotive Industry Summit. This webcast, held in lieu of the in-person annual event in Detroit, was centered on the theme “Industrial Agility and Resiliency.” Please see the agenda below. The meeting materials and replay are also included on the right.
- Welcome and Overview - David Carlson, Marsh Manufacturing & Automotive Industry Leader
- Post COVID Megatrends & Opportunities - Joern Buss, Partner, Oliver Wyman
- Cyber & The Digitization of Manufacturing - Reid Sawyer, Marsh Cyber Risk Consulting Leader
- The Evolving World of Mobility - James Rose, Marsh Sharing & Mobility Practice and John Moore, Engagement Manager, Transportation & Services
- A Peek At The Workforce of the Future - Andre Rooks, Senior Principal, Mercer
- Addressing Social Responsibility including Diversity & Inclusion - John Legg, Career Office Business Leader, Mercer
- Q&A and Closing Remarks - David Carlson, Marsh