Fritz has deep expertise in launch and commercial strategy as well as sales / marketing / medical excellence; his work covers both strategy formulation and implementation.
- Product strategies: market-entry / launch strategies, life-cycle strategies, competitor strategies
- Portfolio strategies, including scenario development, opportunity assessment and recommendation on investment options
- Commercial strategies: go-to-market strategies, commercial model diagnostic and design, field force design and effectiveness
- Organization strategy: organization development through diagnostic, design and implementation of comprehensive organization capability-building programs, program management office
- Corporate strategy: business model diagnostic and design, business planning, mergers and acquisitions
- Medical Affairs and Market Access strategies
Prior to joining Oliver Wyman, Fritz was with Monitor Group, where he was part of the Munich and New York offices. Fritz holds a Diplom-Kaufmann and a Diplôme de Gestion from ESCP Europe. He is fluent in German, English, Spanish and French.