Reporting Security Incidents
If you are a current supplier and need to report a security incident, please contact your primary Marsh & McLennan account contact by phone. In the event you are unable to reach such contact promptly, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include: (a) a description of the incident, including its impact; (b) the expected resolution time (if it has not already been resolved); (c) corrective measures to be taken, evaluation of alternatives and next steps; and (d) the name and phone number of the supplier representative for us to contact to obtain further information and updates.
Invoicing Marsh & McLennan
For goods and services supplied to our Marsh & McLennan Companies, Marsh, and Guy Carpenter businesses anywhere in the world, as well as Mercer and Oliver Wyman Group businesses in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong & Singapore you are required to have a Purchase Order (PO) in your possession before billing us. Once you have the PO, and you have supplied the goods or services requested you can invoice us as follows:
- Email your invoices in pdf format without delay, making sure that the purchase order (PO) number is included and send them to the appropriate regional mailbox:
- Remember to send one pdf invoice per email. Multiple invoices per email complicate processing and will result in lost invoices.
- Where available, please use the Tungsten portal to upload invoices. https://www.tungsten-network.com/customer-campaigns/mmc-campaigns/uk/home/
- Refer to the Marsh & McLennan Companies' supplier information pages at http://www.mmc.com/suppliers.html for more information.
For goods and services supplied to Mercer and Oliver Wyman Group businesses, outside of the territories detailed above, a Purchase Order is not required.
Once you have supplied the goods or services requested our preference is that you invoice us via email (in PDF format) to your business contact. If this route is not available then you can invoice us via the below email addresses, but this may delay payment.
- Always include the name of the business contact on the invoice to help processing.
- If you have already submitted an invoice to an office location that may not be manned, please resend the invoice as a pdf via email directly to Accounts Payable.
- Oliver Wyman Group: NAmericaMarkviewConfirmation@mmc.com
- NERA: NERAUSAP@mmc.com
- Mercer: USMercerNonPOInvoiceSubmission@mmc.com
Europe, Middle East & Africa:
Please send invoices as instructed by your local business contact.
Marsh & McLennan Companies has partnered with Tungsten Network to provide a simpler way for suppliers to submit invoices. By joining the Tungsten Network, you will experience greater efficiencies from Marsh & McLennan Companies' Accounts Payable department. This initiative is key to our strategy moving forward and we are confident you will see significant benefits to your business.
- Fast, guaranteed invoice delivery. Invoices are received automatically and securely against any valid MMC purchase order listed in the Tungsten portal
- Early invoice data validation. Tungsten Network validates supplier invoice data at time of entry, streamlining approval
- Greater visibility of invoice status. Suppliers no longer need to chase invoices, but can instead see status at any stage
- On-time payments. Improves supplier cash-flow
- Tungsten HelpDesk and Support. Suppliers have access to the Tungsten HelpDesk for invoicing support and assistance
Enroll in electronic invoicing with Marsh & McLennan partner Tungsten: http://www.tungsten-network.com/mmc/
Electronic invoicing with Marsh & McLennan is currently live for Marsh & McLennan Companies, Marsh, and Guy Carpenter businesses in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Australia, and New Zealand. Further expansion is forthcoming.
Accounts Payable Contacts
Below are the appropriate Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.’s Accounts Payable contacts for purchase order and invoice statuses.
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Stars, VOSCO, ENCON
(All countries except for Latin America):
- Latin America: contact your business contact located on the Purchase Order.
Mercer, Oliver Wyman Group, NERA
(North America & EMEA):
- North America Mercer: NAMercerAPHELPDESK.CAEater@mmc.com
- North American Oliver Wyman: NAOWAPHELPDESK.CAEater@mmc.com
- EMEA Mercer: EMEAMercerAPHELPDESK.CAEater@mmc.com
- EMEA Oliver Wyman: EMEAOWAPHELPDESK.CAEater@mmc.com
Mercer, Oliver Wyman Group, NERA
(Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore):
For geographies not listed, please connect with your Marsh & McLennan Companies business contact for the appropriate contact information.
Terms & Conditions
Where a master agreement is in effect between the supplier and Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc., or the Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. affiliate that is the Customer, the terms of that agreement will govern all purchase orders. In the absence of any such agreement, purchase orders will be governed by Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.'s standard terms and conditions, except that purchase orders for the performance of Services or delivery of Goods in each of the countries listed below will be governed by the version of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.’s standard terms and conditions translated into the local language for each country respectively (click on applicable country name for translation):
If you are a prospective supplier and would like to be considered for future opportunities with Marsh & McLennan Companies, please complete the Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. Supplier Registration Form below. Your information will be preserved within our Registered Supplier Database, which is referenced by our Global Sourcing and Procurement department for future opportunities.